Saturday, December 13, 2008

TAGGED

Tagged by MY WIFEY! (mines!)

1. What’s your ambition?
i don't know. i've got many dreams. But i think, i will try to live my life with no regrets. (Lol?)

2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?
friends.

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
hahaha..maybe when i was younger? Lol! not really lar. cz i don't dare. X3

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
no. i don't have enough confidence in my driving. :( (and many other stuffs)

5. How many babies you want?
it depends. lol.
6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
hahaha yes. (A)
7. What is your goal for this year?
hahaha almost end of the year d! I wanna watch fireworks with my friends and family and greet "HAPPY NEW YEAR!"..Lol
8. Do you believe in eternity love?
I think the question is grammatically wrong. eternity love kah eternal love?! hrmmm....
-HAHAHA WIFEY...yeah...i think it's eternal love too.. well. depends. but i hope (HOPE) that someday i will get to experience that.. haha
9. What's a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to u? (List 10)- Accepts me for who I am
- Makes me laugh and goes crazy with me
- When it comes to serious stuffs, he will get down to business. (sigh...like when he's working he has that irresistable sexy look....!)
- Doesn't need to be too good looking but of something i can bear with. :)
- Must be smart! :]
- Loyal, faithful and true to his words.
- Taller than me.
- Nice and sweet to me..and able to stand me.
- he makes me feel like "I'm needed"
- I think he must be rich... i'm kinda materialistic. :]

Hahaha...don't worry lar perfect guy out there, i won't drain ur money! Oh..since you are the one I choose, I'm sure my friends and family will support me. Oh, if you can't gel with them, too bad..cz i will not neglect them for you. :]
10. How do you know he/she is the "one"? [my question]
When you feel butterflies when you see him. Get hyped up. Just wanna know how he is doing. Just wanna be by his side and to care for him. :] hahaha..stands out in the crowd and the world starts to stop. I guess?
11. What are your bad habits?
you don't need to know..HAHAHA..too many

12. Is there anything you wanna tell the people who hate you?
i love you. ":]
-LOL WIFEY LOL!!! XD wuu wuu..i wanna say that too! :3

13. State a random fact about yourself
my head acts like a video recorder. It will rewind itself to the unforgettable moment and keeps re-play itself. and that makes me smile by myself.

14. What does flying means to you?
airasia?

15. What do you crave for the most currently?
The food in Kota Kinabalu. hahaha.
-Yeah wifey! I miss the "kon lau mee" and oso the "tom yam"...the damai and foh sang's food!! @@

16. Most unexpected gift you received so far and when?
this NEC 80 GB laptop from my bro in singapore for no special occasion.
17. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.
- crazy but smart!
- mature in her own way
- looks tough on the outside, soft in the inside. :]
- adventurous?!
- appreciates good music and movies
- sentimental and romantic.
- beautiful. :]

18. Things you do to feel good?
down a pint of ice cream?...play ps2...sleep...listen to my favourite tunes!

19. What will u become in another 10 years to come?
A 28 year old female. LOL.
- lol i second wifey's answer for Anthea's answer! Maybe a successful 28 year old female!

20. How are you today?
the day has not started yet. ;)
Instructions:
Remove one question from above and add in your personal question.
Make a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people.


List them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged.
1. Bong Cheng Cheng2. Pi Sze
3. Rachel Lean
4. Shereen Wong
5. Cyrus Siew
6. Hwee Hsia
7. Amy Lim
8. Dana Chinn

No comments: