Sunday, December 21, 2008

LOVE.

I don't really understand what Love is. The warm fuzzy feeling? The unconditional acceptance from the other party?

But for sure, I know.
My parents love me. My friends do. And of course, God loves me too.

But there's just one more thing left. Will I ever experience love from a guy? I'm not quite sure for now. Guys are making me scared. I seriously, don't feel secure at all.

One minute they'd say they would do ANYTHING, just anything for you. Even to the extend of picking out stars from the sky or getting the moon for you.

But the next minute, they would just turn their back on you and go out with some other people. Either that, or they stab u behind.

I don't understand. Makes me sick.

Love? Does it even exist now?

1 comment:

hweehsia said...

oops sorry.. I just found out that u had another blog.. No wonder i was wondering how come u seldom update ur the other blog(xanga)...i always check on that blog^^ Wish u a Blessed christmas and Happy New Year...