Wednesday, September 28, 2011

will I ever find you?

"I'm so confused... And I don't know what's going on between us. I just don't know whether I mean anything to you or not? Do you know...you are such an asshole? At first, I wouldn't have thought of even liking you. You are definitely not my eye candy..but I just don't know why do i eventually like you...i was that type of person who would ask my friends to move on and just screw that guy if he isn't worth it..and also..it's not even worth to cry for a guy..and now... I can't believe.. this is happening to me..."

"You do mean something to me."

"I'm sorry....i'm really sorry.... I really am....."

"It's alright....don't cry....please don't cry...tomorrow you might see a pimple on your cheek...my hands are not exactly clean...and maybe on your nose too..."

you....
Stop shutting me out.
Just let me into your world.
And everything's gonna be alright.
This I promise you. This... i promise you.

I think... I've fallen for you, the biggest asshole
and
a romeo heartbreaker.
25th September 2011

No comments: