Saturday, October 3, 2009

DON'T TRUST MAIDS!

What has she stolen....

-Undergarments
-Men briefs
-Hair Gel
-Snacks
-My sim card
-CASH AMOUNT TO RM4000 plus
-Jewellery

And the funniest thing is.. we can't find anything we lost. And she owns a phone and has reloaded an amount up to rm900 for the past two months.

And she claimed that the men briefs that she stole from the guys were HERS.
@@...
I can't help to have such a strong hatred towards this ass.
Seriously sending her back to the agency is not enough.
AND I THINK SHE STOLE THE RM300 WHICH I LOST EARLIER ON FROM MY JEANS.
AHHHH!! If she would return all the cash she stole and my sim card. Then i shall consider to forgive her. I'm so angry!!!!

2 comments:

ADrian said...

Luckyly my mum does not believe in maids...

I never expect them to be such people...

Anonymous said...

woaaaa...tai guo fen!!!! ody goreng her ma???=O
Chooz here..=)