Friday, May 15, 2009

I'm just feeling a little unwell.

I was never this sick before, not that I remember. It was always either a serious cold or cough, which will eventually heal within 3 days? What's wrong with my body? It ain't responding well to many things!
I don't think I've been eating well or anything. I was NEVER sick in KK. Since form 4, I've never had a problem with fever. Even if I was under the rain, I would quickly recover from it.

On Saturday night, I was already feeling weightless. And the next day, I was feeling kinda sick. I can't seem to roll my eyes and I'm feeling sluggish the whole day. Took my temperature, it was 37 degrees. Still ok, i guess?

So... went to church at 5.00, never felt so bad. I was feeling restless. Went to uncle's house, popped in 2 panadols...then started sweating like crazy. And I thought I was OK.

On Monday, I went to school. The weather was so hot! But I thought it was nothing. Studied till about 6.00. Went home, had dinner...and the next thing i know..I had those little bumps on my stomach! RASHES?? Seriously, no idea what was it. So I just ignored it and then...was feeling TERRIBLE...

Measured my temperature..37.5 degrees. No big deal i guess.. So i slept...woke up 2 am...was feeling soooo bad...soooooooooooo bad....

Took my temperature...OMG.. 39.1?
Woke my sister up...but she was like...take panadol larrr.... TAKE PANADOL AGAIN? What if I die of overdose?! Seriously, I HATE PANADOLS!

So i took it, went to bed...tearing...my face was swollen by the heat. It was so RED! Then, I fall asleep. And woke up 3 times, to find that I need to change clothes everytime i wake up. I was sweating like crazy again. 3 TIMES...My shirt was seriously soaked..Like u just ran 1km.

And now..after the fevers gone...I;m having rashes all over my body.
Apart from that, I was told that I had low red blood cell count. The normal range is 11.5-16.5..and mine's 9.7??

Omg..I seriously don't know what's going on with me. I really don't know how to stay strong at times like this. I really don't know whether I can sit for my AS or not.
I've screwed thinking skills cause I had high fever the night before..and then my paper was on 9AM.

Why?

I really hope in the midst of all this, by God's grace, I can score A.

Lord, seriously, what's happening? I'm trying to stay strong but I just feel so weak. My mother's sick, my sister's away. I really don't know who I can rely on. I'm all alone in this house.
Lord, please watch after me.
I'm lost.
I'm scared.
What if all those pills have a side effect on me?
I don't wanna die now. =\

3 comments:

Wyn said...

wifey,have you went to see the doctor? health is more important than anything else. my dad always say, even if stress2 and study hard for exam and get A and get good job,high paying and all that its all no use if never take care of my health. get well soon ok? and see doctor and ask whats wrong! i'll pray for you too. take care wifey,and stay strong! you're so much stronger than u think u are.

yafuizzz said...

awwww...wifey thanks for coming. Blood test came out. I'm having dengue though. Damn those mosquitoes. =(

Thanks for coming to visit!! :) Don't worry I won't stress out so much... Got u bah! Wifey, u take k too okie!

Muaks!

yafuizzz said...

Thanks yingg!!