Wednesday, January 21, 2009

21 Jan 2009

Once I blog,

I just can’t stop.

Lol. Currently, I'm psych with RnB's. Especially with Chris Brown's - Superhuman... And Will.I.Am' - Heartbreaker. Ohh..and uhm Britney's song, If U seek Amy.


Anyway, many things had happened within this short time since my last entry. And today, seems like a bad bad day for me. Lately, no idea why, i seem to have no appetite. But I HAD to eat, cz I tend to have gastric. I just felt like drinking or just well…not eating.
Oh, Elsha moved to the class that I’m in. What a coincidence! But, I guess God just wants me to feel motivated. And I guess I am. :)



I got 21/44 for PHYSICS test! Barely passed! But If Elsha did not come, I guess I might get 9/44. Yes my physics was terrible. To be exact, ATROCIOUS., well it is now..but I hope I’ll improve.


...



Have u guys ever wished for time to just stop, and let u have all the fun. And then let u resume work later?

Like a stop and play button.


But the horrible fact is, the clock is ticking every second.

So damn sad. Somehow 2010 doesn’t seem to be that far away now.


I’m tired of being hardworking. Can I play hard and yet get good results? I really wonder those who played hard and get good results…were they just damn smart or did they like SERIOUSLY STUDIED ^(infinity) even when they are shitting…




Sigh.


All I need is just a shoulder now, I guess.
Take k ya'll.

3 comments:

Wyn said...

heres my shoulder! :)

isnt people who play more yet get good grades unfair?! haha. i hate them! lol. :)

hang tight wifey. i love you!!! and time will make u prettier, so nevermind it not stopping. haha.. :)

c.l.o.u.d said...

tat girl damn smart!
u oso good la!!
haha...
happy moo moo year ya!!
=)

Clay Kraze said...

I need a break........a vacation or something.........T_T